Hello, My name is Matthew Rice. I am a PADI certified Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT) and Master Diver. I have been SCUBA diving since April, 2011 and love it more than I can express in words.
I have a plethora of SCUBA certifications that I have earned over the years and the list continues to grow. Currently, I hold the following certifications:
- Open Water
- Advanced Open Water
- Enriched Air Nitrox (EANx)
- Dry Suit Diver
- Deep Diver
- Underwater Photographer
- Search & Recovery
- Master SCUBA Diver
- DSD Leader
- Open Water SCUBA Instructor
- Master Scuba Diver Trainer
- EFR (First Aid) Instructor
- Digital Underwater Photography Instructor
- Enriched Air Instructor
- Underwater Navigator Instructor
- Sidemount Instructor
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Instructor
- Project Aware Instructor
- AWARE Coral Reef Conservation Sp Instructor
- Care for Children w/AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) Instructor
- Advanced Nitrox
I was certified by Chicagland SCUBA back in 2011 and I try to get in the water as often as I can.
Independence Day, 2014
To celebrate our Nation's Independence, I photographed my neighbor's fireworks displays.
A collection of photos that I took while diving with Chicagoland SCUBA.
A collection of photos that I took while hiking, walking, or just stolling about